Moffat’s Women - Sally Sparrow
Sally is intuitive and smart. Although she might come across as a bit of a cynic, she is able to accept and adapt to the impossible very quickly and she can be as empathic and caring as she is quick-witted. She doesn’t give up, even when she is scared or disconcerted by what is happening, and this is what allows her to bring together the puzzle pieces of the episode. Sally most definitely is the heroine of her own story - and in the end sets in motion the events of “Blink”.
i feel safe knowing that he is a guardian of our galaxy
YOU BROUGHT THIS ON YOURSELF
This got even funnier when I realized that to shoot it, essentially someone had to hurl a massive rat puppet at Cary Elwes.
STARKID-NERDFIGHTER’S FAVORITE BOOKS GIVEAWAY (obviously not all of them)
You’re probably thinking “If they’re you’re favorites, why give them away?” Well, I have a bad habit of buying multiples of my favorite books because I love them so damn much.
I wasn’t going to do this until I reached my next thousand followers, but I’m close so I’ll put the giveaway out there, but there won’t be a winner unless I do reach my goal.
If you win you get:
- Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone -JK Rowling
- Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets- JK Rowling
- Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban- JK Rowling
- Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire- JK Rowling
- Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix- JK Rowling
- Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince- JK Rowling
- Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows- JK Rowling
- Attachments- Rainbow Rowell
- Eleanor and Park- Rainbow Rowell
- Fangirl- Rainbow Rowell
- The Maze Runner- James Dashner
- The Scorch Trials- James Dashner
- Death Cure- James Dashner
- The Kill Order- James Dashner
- Ready Player One- Ernest Cline
- Divergent- Veronica Roth
- Insurgent- Veronica Roth
- Allegiant- Veronica Roth
- The Fault in our Stars- John Green
- Every Day- David Levithan
- I will add another book/series for every 5k notes
- Giveaways are to thank my followers, so you do need to be following me (I will check)
- I also want to try and keep this as fair as possible, so no contest only blogs
- Likes DO count
- You can reblog as many times as you want.
- I will ship anywhere.
- And good luck :)
Giveaway will end Saturday, April 5th, 2014 at 12:00 PM CST
You will now also win
- The Lightening Thief- Rick Riordan
- The Sea of Monsters- Rick Riordan
- The Titan’s Curse- Rick Riordan
- The Battle of the Labyrinth- Rick Riordan
- The Last Olympian- Rick Riordan
I would also like to add that if you win and you have something here, or don’t want some of it, just tell me and those books will go to a second place winner.
You will now also win
- Anna and the French Kiss- Stephanie Perkins
- Lola and the Boy Next Door- Stephanie Perkins
For all its snappy one-liners and rousing chases through deep space, Firefly is most beautiful—and most effective—in its simplicity. The show envisions the depths of outer space and humankind’s very future into the classic setting of for any Western, and does it so with the utmost elegance. Firefly’s space is the space of an untamed frontier, shattered by outlaws, vigilantes and lawmen. It’s a rough and tumble place, a future made primitive, where the progress of mankind means trudging through plenty of cow flops, and making victims out of whole societies of innocent people. It’s the American Old West writ large, and there’s perhaps no surprise in the fact that every planet that the motley crew of the Serenity touches down upon looks like it could have been pulled from Monument Valley or the scrub plains of Oklahoma. - Ian Chant
"Her name was Danielle de Barbarac. And this… was her ‘glass’ slipper. Perhaps you will allow me to set the record straight?"
“Then it’s true, the story?”
"Yes. Quite. Now then, what is that phrase you use? Oh, yes. Once upon a time, there lived a young girl who loved her father very much…"